Saturday, August 25, 2007

Welcome Friends and Family!

I'm pleased to welcome you to Wes' little slice of the web. This is where you will find news and updates about all things Wes. I apologize for making you have to register to see this web page, but I'm very protective of Daddy's security and privacy. I also want to keep the spammers away from this page. Thanks so much for your understanding!

I will be adding my mother and sister as authors to this page, so they can add news too. If anyone else would like to contribute please send an e-mail to either of the addresses listed on the left. You can either e-mail what you would like posted, or if you're pretty internet savvy I'll add you on as a contributing author directly to the blog! All imput is welcome, and thank you so much for caring about Wes!!

Terri

No comments: